Friday 3 August 2018

Horoscopes are Great !

According to my horoscope, the more people I meet, the higher are my chances at finding romance. Jo said even she knows that & ask me why am I still reading this junk ...lol.. ? One because I'm free , two because it's quite funny at times.

Of course I don't 'believe' what they said for real.  I know no one has a crystal ball somewhere & can predict the future. It's all a bunch of common sense, so it'll sound right to anyone reading.

Back to my horoscope, Well I've not dated for a while, so I guess it means I should go for the house warming of one of our colleague's tomorrow night.  Hoping to meet some new people, as my horoscope suggested. Horoscope also advice " to be extra careful with spending until the month is over" ...good excuse to buy a smaller gift I suppose ...lol..

Jo said I'm a cheapo & ask me are there other excuses in her horoscope as well ...lol... For hers it's ' spend wisely as your financial situation for the coming months are uncertain !"  Hmmm... a perfect excuse for her to buy a even smaller house warming gift.
Perfect!
See, horoscopes are useful....  sometimes :))


No comments:

Post a Comment