Saturday 11 June 2016

Tried Vanquish & Shock Wave for my cellulite & fat tummy

It's been eleven days since I started on panbesy, duromine & fat burner garbaslim. I was advised by some online friends not to weigh myself, as it might drive me crazy :). I listen to their 'wisdom' but today as I put on my favorite tight skirt, I notice it's not that tight anymore! Happiness !!!

I do not have a weighing machine, so I drop by Dr Keith's clinic to weigh myself- it's close by. I've gone down by 3kg! Can you imagine????  I'll look perfect if not for my tummy which is a little flabby & FAT !!! The sulky nurse said I should try the Vanquish treatment to get rid of my fats & the shock wave treatment to get rid of the cellulite. I look at her, she might be super grumpy but she's certainly skinny, well... I'm very tempted.

Went in to consult with Dr Keith & he explain further. I wont bored you with the details here, as you can find much information online. In the end I decided to give it a try. Bought both the Vanquish & Shock Wave packages. Told you I'm serious about looking better !!! I did some research online, below are the images they have of the results of Vanquish treatment - pretty awesome right?
These are the results of Vanquish I found online
The reason I did the Vanquish treatment is because, it's not painful. In the past I've pass on treatments like liposonix etc...as they are very painful. Anyway as they promise , it's not painful just warm feeling, quite soothing. I literally slept for a while. I was so tired! Hope it works.

By the way I bought more fat-burner, Garbaslim for my other colleagues. What to do, we are a bunch of high-pay-non-exercising types of girls ....lol.... !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! May i know how much does the package cost? Shockwave+BTL? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's around $450, call them to double check. Tel : 8777-0736, 9746-7720 (during their opening hrs)

      Delete