Friday 27 April 2018

I Need to take Panbesy & GarbaSlim again to lose some weight !

Meant to visit Dr Keith for some Garbaslim fat burner last month. Was very busy at work & with a blink of an eye, a month has passed. And guess what happened ? I've put on another extra 2-3kg since then! I wish my bank account grows in this pace !!! That's the result of one class gathering (a buffet), one wedding and weekend makan sessions with family since my brother came back from HKG - all within a month. 

Very desperate. I've no time to exercise. I am just too lazy to put on my yoga gear. & go for my class. Besides I'm too fat to look cute in them anymore! So I've not enroll for any more classes ....

Last week there's some free time so I go to look for Dr Keith. My go-to doctor for any weight related issues. Dr Keith has a very good memory. I've not seen him in ages. And he remember everything about me, which is nice. Told him about my trip & how it kick start my weight gain  ...sob ...sob...

This time I just bought 1 month supply of panbesy,  2 months of garbaslim & a couple of pills for water retention. He said that's enough for me. Before I leave, he reminded me to enroll for my yoga class again ...haha..

One week later, I have lost 2kg. Today I'm going for my yoga class after work 😝

Combo of Garbaslim & Panbesy :))

If you are interested ,here's the weight loss clinic details:

Dr Keith Ong @ Parsons Medical Clinic 
360 Orchard Rd
International Buidling, # 04-10, Singapore 238869

Tel; 8777-0736, 9746-7720
Open fr:
Monday & Friday : 10am-1pm & 3pm-8pm
Tuesday, Wed : 3pm to 8pm
Saturday: 10am-1pm

Parsons Medical Clinic @ Yishun ave 2,
Blk 779, #01-1541. Singapore 760779, Tel; 64846010, 8777-0736, 9746-7720
Open from 9am to 12pm on Tuesday, Wednesday
3pm to 8pm on Thursday
Sun & PH close.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, how much is the consultation and the 1 month supply of pill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consultation is $50-
      1 month supply = $60-

      Delete
  2. Is Clinic open during lockdown ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parsons Medical 8777 0736 / 9746 7720

    Parsons Medical @ Yishun
    Tue & Wed 9am to 12pm
    Thu 3pm to 7pm

    Parsons @ Orchard
    Mon 10am to 1pm & 3pm to 8pm
    Tue 3pm to 6pm
    Wed 3pm to 8pm
    Thu closed
    Fri 10am to 1pm & 3pm to 8pm
    Sat 10am to 1pm
    Sun & Public Holidays closed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi can just walk in or must call for appointment? Thanks

    ReplyDelete