Tuesday 6 March 2018

Freaking fat cells seem to have eternal life !!!

I was looking at myself through my full sized mirror today & realized I have put on a little weight. Was it the vacation I just had? That's the trouble with going on a group tour. They are always feeding you. Breakfast ,lunch & dinner, all on the dot. And there's always excess food, it's as if they are afraid you'll complain. It almost feel like force feeding. Not that anyone is complaining. In fact if there's any lesser food, the tour guide would be in trouble ...haha... It's interesting, people really do count how many dishes there's during each meal. If there's even a suspicion of a missing dish, they'll quickly highlight that to the tour agent! Very interesting!!!

So, my skirt feels tighter today. My face rounder ....urgh ...... My freaking fat cells is not going anywhere! Think I've to visit my Dr again for some Garbaslim -that's my "go-to" fat burner.

Taking Garbaslim to burn away my freaking fat cells ...lol..



2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the story of my miserable life ...ahhhhhh....
    BTW thanks for your blog!
    Going to visit your dr to get some weight loss pills!

    ReplyDelete