Monday 5 June 2017

Misa Travel closed , so sad ....

I was shock to read the news of the sudden closure of  MISA Travel. Ever since day one, I've been getting my plane tickets & hotel reservations with them. They were always pretty good. Even when I started migrating to online reservations, it's always back to them when it's needed.

Like the recent promotion (flights to Hong Kong ) between DBS & Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong. I bought my tickets to Hong Kong through Misa Travel. Came back end of May & this happened. How sad!!! On one hand I'm sorry for those who were caught stranded with yet to 'fulfilled obligations' from the company, on the other hand, I hated to see a local established company fold. Hope everyone bought insurance.

I for one only buy insurance during the last minute before the trip itself. This really taught me a lesson. Buy it asap, right after booking & paying for anything, in case something like this will to happen again.

Sad .....

No comments:

Post a Comment